CODE/Super Stories is looking for creative doers! This may be the most fun and exciting internship if you have an agile mind, a feeling for style, a heart for content, and if you can flex a muscle to make things happen.
CODE: The leading contemporary men’s style magazine
Our focus: art, music, creative industries, men’s style, great graphic design, and documentary photography.
Published twice a year in book form and 365 days a year online.
Super Stories: Integrated storytelling
Our focus: long copy, short copy, social media, films, websites, graphic identities, global PR, etc. Whether you call it content marketing or integrated storytelling, our guiding principle remains the same: Substance Matters.
Graphic Design Internship: The Job
-Design logos and visual identities
-Design flyers, magazines, et cetera
We see interns as a part of our team. Feel more than free to make us a cappuccino or to pick up our prints, but that won’t be your day job. Input and own initiative are always more than welcome and highly appreciated.
What we’re looking for
– Talented and self-driven
– Ability to work both independently and in a team
– Well organized
– Someone who can work under pressure – Hands-on mentality
– Affinity with menswear and lifestyle
– Available 4-5 days a week
– A relevant study at college (HBO) level or higher (currently studying or graduate)
– Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Experience with HTML is a plus
What we offer
– An internship with responsibilities and valuable feedback & guidance
– Unique work experiences within the fashion, lifestyle, and media industries
– A position in a small, driven team
– A ‘work-and-pleasure’ team trip abroad
– A workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
– Internship allowance