CODE/Super Stories is looking for creative doers! This may be the most fun and exciting internship if you have an agile mind, a feeling for style, a heart for content, and if you can flex a muscle to make things happen.
About CODE magazine
CODE magazine is published twice a year in English, with distribution in the Netherlands and Flanders in quality men’s retailers, kiosks, book stores, reading tables at hairdressers, bars and coffee shops and some of the finest hotels Amsterdam has to offer. The magazine is complemented by international book releases, such as the recent Book Of Denim. CODE is also online 365 days a year on a newly redesigned website, following up on reinventing and restyling the magazine in early 2016.
About Super Stories
Adjacent to CODE we run our communications agency Super Stories. Super Stories thinks and acts media independent. We produce films, create websites, long copy and short copy, build tradeshow presentations, conduct global PR and so on.
Magazine Production Internship: The Job
– Production for the print magazine (From A to Z)
– Production for CODE’s (bi)annual books
– Initiating and posting content on CODE’s social media channels
– Publishing content on the website
– Initiating content ideas
– Optionally working on communications projects for Super Stories, CODE’s sister company
– If you have the experience: writing for both the magazine as well as the website
We see interns as a part of our team. Feel more than free to make us a cappuccino or to pick up our prints, but that won’t be your day job. Input and own initiative are always more than welcome and highly appreciated.
What we’re looking for
– Experience in writing (Dutch and English) is a pre
– Affinity with menswear and lifestyle
– Ability to work both independently and in a team
– Structured way of working
– Someone who can work under pressure
– Flexible; no 9-to-5 mentality
– Hands-on mentality
– Available 4-5 days a week
– A relevant study on HBO-level or higher (currently studying or graduate)
– Experiences with social media and CMS (i.e. WordPress)
– Experiences with software like Photoshop or InDesign are a pré
What we offer
– An internship with responsibilities and valuable feedback and guidance
– Unique work experiences within the fashion, lifestyle and media segments
– A spot in a small, driven team
– A workplace around the corner of Rembrandtplein
– Standard internship allowance